Walter James Kronzer, III, P.C. was formed in April 1997 with a focus on appellate issues. Services include:
- handling appeals
- providing expertise to other lawyers in handling trial court tasks such as:
- venue challenges,
- summary judgments,
- jury charges,
- discovery dispute issues, and
- other trial matters.
The Walter James Kronzer, III, P.C. mission is to provide appellate services and support for medium to small sized firms, including solo practitioners.
Quality appellate counsel counts more than ever, and serious thought needs to be given to who should handle the appeal. Having tried the case themselves, trial attorneys become convinced of the merits of their cause, and may lose objectivity. They would be well served by consulting and taking the advice of a disinterested member of the bar, schooled in appellate practice, as the appellate courts will be the final opportunity to obtain, or retain, a victory for the client. Attorney Kronzer, specializing exclusively in Civil Appellate Law, provides:
- A responsibly creative approach to the application of the law
- In-depth research due to his high tolerance to research and analysis
- A gifted talent at writing a persuasive appellate brief
- An understanding of business relationships with law
- The wisdom to know the difference between “what is” and “what should be”
- An understanding of the need to be accessible
- A clear, concise exposition, which persuasively presents your client’s position to the court
- Reliable, effective and clear communication of the law
- Professional presentation
Whether you have a trial going to appeal or you realize the trial will go to appeal, Walter James Kronzer, III, P.C. will help firm up a position or help you avoid jeopardizing the appeal. Attorney Kronzer is the one you should turn to for answers to your questions in the areas of Texas Appellate Law.
Attorney Kronzer is Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is Mediator Certified by A.A. White Institute.